A new six cylinder 25/30 appeared in September 1911. The engine was a L-head design of 6105cc. A Claudel Hobson carburettor was used.
Coatalen and Mr T. Richards drove a 25/30 at Brooklands at the time of its introduction, covering 1461.67 kilometres in twelve hours at an average speed of 75.7 mph.
From 1912 a compressed air starter motor was fitted.
Approximately 446 were built.