The 16/50 was listed for the 1924 model year only. It featured a six cylinder overhead valve engine of 2540cc. Suspension was by semi-elliptics at the front and cantilevers at the rear with four wheel brakes. The gearbox was a three speed unit with a right hand change.
26 examples were made before the design was handed over to Talbot to become the Talbot 18/55.